Youtube play all WebM Video format
If you want to find videos with WebM Video formats you can use the Advanced Search options in YouTube. All videos uploaded to youtube site are now able to use WebM format. The WebM Video project aims to provide online video providers with a royalty free alternative to the H.264 video codec. Apple uses it to display videos on the iPad and iPhone using this H.264 video codec. H.264 video codec become the de facto standard for high-quality online video. That mean online video continues to move away from Flash and towards HTML5. The most important for me is WebM Video codec is free.
WebM Video is an Open Format designed to provide royalty free high quality WebM video compression for use with HTML5 video. WebM Video project's development is sponsored by Google. WebM video files play directly in your web browser using a new technology called HTML5. We must install a web browser that supports WebM Video format files. WebM Video don't require any plug-ins. WebM is supported by Mozilla, Opera, Adobe, Google Chrome and more than seventy other publishers and software and hardware vendors.
Why people choose WebM Video?
- "Very high quality video
- Great video playback performance, even on older computers
- 100% free and open to everyone
- Supported on popular video sites like YouTube
How to play WebM Video
- Download and install a supported browser (listed above).
- Start the newly installed browser.
- Go to www.youtube.com/html5 and enroll in the YouTube HTML5 experiment.
- Search for a video by keyword. For example, trailers.
- Once your search results are returned, click the Filter link and choose webm to limit the search results to WebM-format videos ( This function not available) but if you want to see some example you can search and just add "webm=1" to any url search in Youtube
WebM Video Demo in 1080p HD
Read WebM blog for the latest news and updates from the WebM project.
Discount Price :