Some of you may want to see and experience our NEW & IMPROVED website today, but somehow failed to view it.
No worries, it’s just because of some settings… Maybe this trick would help you to surf MyBSN!
1. Select Tools > Internet Options
2. Connections > LAN Settings> Bypass Proxy
3. Login to www.mybsn.com.my
4. Once you get the page, add to Favourite/Bookmark
5. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Connections again to reset back Proxy Settings at LAN Settings and accept proxy
Got it? Yeah!!! Now you can go register for MyBSN.
After your FUN-FILLED weekend, you’ve probably forgotten the steps to register (same here). Here, let’s refresh our memory!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
1. Go to any BSN ATM or CDM.
2. Insert your ATM Card and enter your Pin No.
3. Select Internet Banking.
4. Select Register Internet Banking.
5. Select Internet Registration.
6. Key in your Handphone No.
7. Key in your own 6-digit iPIN.
8. A ‘Successful’ screen will appear once completed.
9. Receipt will be printed. For security reasons, your iPIN will not be printed on the receipt.
1. Go to www.mybsn.com.my.
2. Click on First Time Registration.
3. Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and click on the Accept button.
4. Enter your Account Details and the 6-digit iPIN that you created.
5. Enter your Username, Password and select your Online Image.
6. A successful page will appear. Then, proceed to Login again.
7. Key in your Username.
8. Verify your selected image and key in your Password.
9. Fill in your Personal Details.
10. Select and answer your Secret Questions.
Now BSN ready for online . Click here