Home » » Better Integration with Social Media wordpress plugin

Better Integration with Social Media wordpress plugin


I have installed a new bookmarking plugin called Sexy Bookmarks which you can find underneath every post. (http://www.happysus.com)

Sexybookmarks is a wordpress plugin that integrating your blog posts with the most popular social media websites – it enables the reader to share content they find useful and enjoy and helps out the blog owner by bringing in new visitors.


I chose this plugin because it enables me to integrate my blog content with the social media sites I want. I had found in the past that some plugins didn’t support certain bookmarking sites, while others did and I ended up having to install two plugins rather than one which did the job.

Share this article :

1 comments:

Curtis said...

Really nice blog guys! We might try to work a reference to this one into our blog post about wordpress integrations later next week.

wordpress integrations

Hot Download

 
Support : Official Site | Islamik Info | directory
Copyright © 2013. Tonton TV3 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Bersama happysus
Proudly powered by Blogger